The Narada Michael Walden Foundation Music Grant Program is available to Marin County students in grades K-12 through application by their teacher or school administrator.
Its purpose is to assist students who are pursuing their music dreams and education. Grants may be submitted for an individual student or a class.
Grants that directly benefit students may include, but are not limited to:
• Musical instruments (purchase or rent)
• Private lessons
• Tuition for music programs or camps
• Fill out the application form below and submit
• Be specific as to how the grant will be used, estimated cost, dates
• Add any supporting information about a student's or class' needs
• Questions about the grant program may be added
• Submitter will be contacted if additional information is needed and will be notified
whether or not a grant is awarded
• Submitting a request does not guarantee a grant will be awarded
Please Note: School, teacher and/or grant recipients will be required to sign a media release allowing the Narada Michael Walden Foundation to use their names, pictures and/or video, and grant awards in Foundation publicity without restriction. If under 18, a parent or guardian must sign. A signed release must be returned before a grant is awarded.